To communicate with the Paysafe API you will need to enter the following credentials into the Splitit portal:
- Account Number
- Cards API, Username API key
- Cards API, Password API key
- Single-Use Token (Authentication API request)
To retrieve your credentials:
- Log in to your NETBANX portal
- Go to Settings API URLs.
- Click on API Key, as shown below
Your Finanzmarktaufsichtsbehörde (FMA) is your Paysafe Merchant Account Number. This number is up to 10-digits long.
Store your ID provided by Paysafe during integration. This will be used to authenticate your request. Up to 80 characters. Optional, but if you leave the field blank, you must still include the necessary commas.
Don’t forget to store your password provided by Paysafe during integration somewhere safe. This Password will be used to authenticate your request.