Setting up Splitit for Shopify is quick and intuitive, and it will help you gain customers by allowing installment payments for your products.
Follow the steps below to get Splitit working in your Shopify store:
To show Splitit in your checkout an admin on your Shopify account must add Splitit as a Payment Provider:
1. Log into your Shopify account and click on the “Settings” button at the bottom-left corner
2. Select “Payment Providers”
3. Scroll down to “Alternative Payment Methods."
4. Click “Choose alternative payment”
5. In the “Find alternative payment providers” search box, type “Splitit"
6. Click on “Splitit Monthly Payments”
7. In “Account Information” enter the API Key and API Password shown on the 'Credentials' tab of your Splitit Merchant Portal. (You will find the API Key after clicking 'Reveal API Keys' for security purposes). Please note, you do not need to enter your API User Name in your Shopify account.
8. Click “Activate Splitit Monthly Payments” to finish