Setting up Splitit for Shopify is quick and intuitive, and it will help you gain customers by allowing installment payments for your products.
Follow the steps below to get Splitit working in your Shopify store:
To show Splitit in your checkout an admin on your Shopify account must add Splitit as a Payment Provider:
1. Log into your Shopify account and click on the “Settings” button at the bottom-left corner
2. Select “Payment Providers”
3. Scroll down to “Alternative Payment Methods."
4. Click “Choose alternative payment”
5. In the “Find alternative payment providers” search box, type “Splitit"
6. Click on “Splitit Monthly Payments”
7. In “Account Information” enter the API Key and API Password shown on this page (after clicking 'Reveal Credentials' for security purposes)
8. Click “Activate Splitit Monthly Payments” to finish