Please view the Gateway instructions below:
Technical connection between your BlueSnap Gateway and the Splitit portal.
To communicate with BlueSnap you will need to enter the below credentials into the Splitit portal.
To retrieve your credentials:
- For BlueSnap credentials please follow the below instructions:
- Login to the BlueSnap Merchant Portal
- In the top menu of the BlueSnap Merchant Console, go to Settings > API Settings
- Define your API password by entering it in both the “Password” and “Verify Your Password” fields.
Remember your API password; you will need it later.
- Complete the “Permitted IPs Address” section. You can add up to 15 IP addresses or a subnet.
Add the following Splitit Production IP's to your BlueSnap account: 220.127.116.11; 18.104.22.168; Splitit Sandbox IP: 22.214.171.124.
- Click “Request API Credentials”. The credentials will be generated and your new API Username will be shown.
- Please complete these steps in your BlueSnap Console.
Set up your statement descriptor, which is the description that appears on the shopper's credit card or bank statement for each transaction to help them identify the purchase.
Go to Settings > General Settings
- In the Branding Settings section, enter a Default Statement (Soft) Descriptor and Support Phone Number (both appear on the shopper's credit card or bank statement).
- When you're done, click Submit.
To get paid, you must configure your payout settings. Refer to Payout for more information.
Finalize the process:
Add the credentials into your Merchant Portal under the ‘Credentials’ section.
For any additional assistance please contact your personal Onboarding Manager or the Onboarding Team at email@example.com
Contact and more information:
BlueSnap Customer Support
BlueSnap eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Splitit Customer Support
BlueSnap’s technical guide