We do our very best to ensure that customers are happy using Splitit. However, we do recognise that occasionally things can go wrong. This article outlines exactly what you can expect from Splitit if you have cause to raise a complaint with us.
Firstly, a complaint can be raised with us through any of our advertised contact channels (live chat or email). All our knowledgeable and friendly team are fully trained to handle complaints through to a final response.
Please note Splitit cannot assist with complaints regarding your order or refunds. These must be directed to the merchant or retailer that you purchased from as your purchase contract is with them and not Splitit.
- When you make a complaint, it is assigned to one of our experienced advisors who will be your main point of contact until your complaint is concluded. Your advisor will listen to your concerns politely, with respect and they will treat you fairly. They will remain on hand to answer any additional questions or queries you may have
- Upon receipt of your complaint, your advisor will commence an investigation into it. This may include reviewing your plan history and any previous contacts with us, speaking to the merchant or retailer you made your purchase from or escalating the issue internally to another team e.g., technical support
- If we are not able to provide an answer immediately, your advisor will keep you updated on the progress of their investigation and may contact you for additional information that will aide their investigations
- Once your advisor has completed their investigation, they will email you with their findings/outcome and where applicable, offer you a resolution. If your complaint is about a Splitit process that forms part of the terms and conditions you accepted when you signed up, it may not be possible to offer you a resolution.Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with ‘How Splitit Works’
- If you are unhappy with your advisor at any point or their response, you can request for your complaint to be escalated to their manager. The manager will then review your case and within 7 days, respond back to you in writing, with their findings and where applicable, offer a resolution (subject to the exception in italics above)
- If, after this review, you remain unhappy with the response, and your complaint is not related to a Splitit process that forms part of the terms and conditions, you may ask for your case to be escalated to our Director of Customer Support. They will conduct a final review and respond back to you in writing, within 7 working days