Setting up Splitit for WooCommerce is quick and intuitive, and it will help you gain customers by allowing installment payments for your products.
Follow the steps below to get Splitit working in your WooCommerce store:
1. Download the WooCommerce plugin and upload it to your WordPress Installation.
2. Install Now then Activate. Go to WooCommerce-> Settings-> Payments in your WP Admin and switch Splitit to Enabled.
3. In WP Admin, add your credentials on this page to your Splitit settings under WooCommerce-> Settings-> Payments-> Splitit (Manage).
General Settings: API and Debug settings
1. Insert API credentials (Terminal API Key, API Username, API Password) provided on this page after clicking “Reveal Credentials”
2. Click ‘Verify API Credentials’ to ensure the credentials you received are correct
3. ‘Sandbox Mode’ No ->for production (Yes for Sandbox Test Mode only)
4. ‘Debug Mode’ No (Yes should be used for debugging issues only)
5. API Production URL, CDN Production URL, API Sandbox URL, CDN Sandbox URL, Define default/custom URL and Enable Async Call should be left at their defaults.
1. ‘Credit card types’ - Visa and Mastercard are the default payment methods and the only ones accepted by Splitit
2. ‘Payment action’ - Choose between ‘Charge my consumer at the time of purchase’ and ‘Charge my consumer when the shipment is ready’
1. Click ‘Select installment setup’ and choose between a ‘Set Number of Installments” or installments amounts ‘Depending on Cart Total’
2. Choose the number of installments you want to offer -You may choose the number of installments that will be shown to shoppers on the checkout page -You may choose several options by holding CTRL
3. Click ‘First Payment’ and choose the right option for your business
Enable Splitit Per Product: Splitit Per Product Settings - If you choose to enable this feature, you will have two options: a) Enable Splitit if the cart consists only of products from the ‘List of products SKUs’ or to ‘Enable Splitit if the cart contains at least one product from the ‘List of product SKUs’.
1. 'Number of Installments for Display’: The number of installments that will be advertised throughout your website.
2. ‘Sections/pages where to display installment price’: You may choose several sections to display Splitit by holding CTRL and marking them (see example #2 ‘Product Page’ and example #3 ‘Cart Page’ below)
The ‘Learn More’ page link is by default in the English language.
In order to enable 3D Secure, please email email@example.com