- What is Splitit?
- Is Splitit financing or credit?
- What do I need to be able to pay using Splitit?
- Is there an application process for Splitit?
- What are the benefits of using Splitit?
- How old do I need to be to use Splitit?
How Splitit works
- How does Splitit work?
- Does Splitit hold the full amount on my credit card?
- When is the first payment?
- How much do I pay when I make my purchase and each month?
- I don't have the full purchase price available on my credit card. Can I still take out a plan?
- Why won't you accept my card?
Payments and Authorizations
- I’ve just made a purchase using Splitit. What happens now?
- What's the difference between a payment and an authorization?
- What's this about authorizing the full amount outstanding on my instalment plan?
- Why do you need to authorize my card with the full amount as well as my monthly instalment payments?
- How do I know if and when my card will be re-authorized with the full amount?
- What date do my payments come out?
View and Manage My Plans
- How can I keep track of my Splitit installment plan?
- How do I log into the Splitit shopper portal?
- How do I update my credit card?
- Why can't I update my card?
- Can I make additional payments on my instalment plan?
- Can I delay my payment?
Orders and Returns
- I have not received my order yet. What happens to my Splitit instalment plan?
- I want to cancel my instalment plan. What should I do?
- Can I return or cancel my purchase and stop my Splitit instalment plan?
- I'm returning something I purchased using a Splitit instalment plan. What do I need to do?
- What happens to my payments if I return the whole of my order for a refund?
- I've cancelled or returned the whole of my order. How will I be refunded?