The technical connection between your Stripe Gateway and the Splitit portal.
To communicate with the Stripe Card Payments API you will need to enter the following credentials into the Splitit portal:
- Credentials: Secret API Key
To retrieve your credentials:
- Log in to your Stripe account
- Go to Developers
- Go to API Keys
- Click on + Create a secret key
- Choose New secret name for your own recognition and click 'Create'
Save the API Key in a secured place.
- important! - Last step
Please log in to your Stripe account with this link:
Click "Show Advanced Options" 🡪 "Integration" and enable "Handle card information directly".
This is only a means of allowing card information to process through Splitit API PCI Level 1 routing.
- Check all checkboxes to acknowledge that you understand the risks of this setting.
- Enter Splitit.com in the text box below the select dropdown, indicating the third party vendor.
- Click “Continue".
Finalize the process:
Have the credentials into your Merchant Portal under the ‘Credentials’ section.
For any additional assistance please contact your personal Onboarding Manager or the Onboarding Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and more information:
Stripe’s Customer Support
Stripe Support to Merchants Contact Support form
Splitit Customer Support
Stripe’s technical guide